Sometimes you are managing multiple authors in your WordPress site and do not always want to be showing these as Admin. So lets make it simple and easy to change this.
Firstly you need to change your screen options
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard
- Click on Posts> and select any post or create new post
- In the top right hand corner of the screen you will see a drop down called Screen Options.
- Select this option.
- Click on the checkbox Author.
- Save the post.
Now when you are creating or editing a post you can scroll down to the bottom of the post and select the predefined Authors from the list.
Quick Edit of Authors
- Select the posts you want to change in All Posts
- Go to BULK ACTIONS
- Select Edit
- Click the APPLY Button
- Change the Author from the drop down option.
- Click Save.
Download a printable version here